The first fully illustrated biography of the world’s biggest pop star
This stunning, large format book is the first, fully illustrated biography of the world’s biggest, most exciting and unpredictable pop star.
It tells the full story of how Lady Gaga came into existence, from her upbringing on New York’s Upper West Side through private schools and NYU, to her descent into the raunchy, druggy, New York Lower East Side club scene and her discovery of influences such as David Bowie and Glam Rock, Grace Jones, Dale Bozzio and Rilke.
The book charts her stunning and rapid transformation from sweet Stefani Germanotta to worldly Lady Gaga and her rise to become the world’s favorite and weirdest pop star.
- Includes previously unpublished images from Gaga’s youth
- Special feature spreads highlight the Gaga Gods and Goddesses who have inspired her look and music
- Plus memorabilia, and intimate and classic photographs of Lady Gaga
- Stef: School days and early plays
- The Germ: Watching Britney and forming SGBand
- Enter Lady: The emergence of Lady Gaga
- Go Gaga: Clubs and Go go dancing on the Lower East side
- Fame: LA, NKOB, Akon, Pussycat Dolls and making it with The Fame
- Monster: The Monster Ball rolling round the world
Click on an image to show a larger version in a slideshow.